Smartwatches have developed from being more than just a fancier version of a regular watch to becoming an essential accessory for smartphone users. They come with a range of fitness and tracking features while maintaining the style of regular watches.
If you are looking for an affordable & the finest smartwatch, we have some perfect options for you. The trend of Smartwatches is at its peak. With an inbuilt SpO2 sensor, and heartbeat monitor, a smartwatch can save someone’s life and it also makes tracking easy. With a rapidly changing technology trend, new smartwatches are on the market every month. For that, we will keep on updating this list of smartwatches every month so that you can get a brand new option.
Here, you will easily find the best smartwatch under 5000 with SpO2 which is important in the Covid-19 era. We also tried to search and found smartwatches under 5000 with a call function. So, without any delay, let’s check out our list of the best smartwatch in India.
Before buying a smartwatch remember to check compatibility with iOS and Android devices. Other essential thing to look out for is features are fitness features, music playback option, calling mode, always-on display, better battery life, and very important price factor.
1. Noise Colorfit Ultra:-
Released on 16th July this year, Noise Colorfit Ultra is the finest smartwatch in India. It is a rectangular dial with a 1.75” TruView display to show your heartbeat, even in harsh daylight.
Features:- 46g lightweight feather, 1.7” TruView HD Display, 150mAh Battery, IP68 Rating, 60+ Sports Modes.
The reasons why Noise Colorfit Ultra is one of the best smartwatches in India.
- You can manage music remotely with this watch.
- All-new Menstrual cycle tracker.
- It has a hand wash reminder.
- The smartwatch comes with brightness power and a weather forecast.
- Find My Phone or Call mute & Rejection in one click.
2. BoAt Xtend:-
Boat Xtend launched on 20th June 2021, it dominates the rank as the finest smartwatch in India for men. It comes in four fantastic colour options: deep blue, pitch black, olive green, and sandy cream. If you are searching for the best-selling smartwatch in India, boAt Xtend is absolutely the best pick.
Features:- 1.4’’ LCD Screen, 14 Sports Modes, 300mAh Battery, 54g lightweight feather, IP68 Rating.
The reasons why Boat Xtend is one of the best smartwatches in India.
- BoAt Smartwatch comes with a range of customizable faces.
- The watch is consistent with both OS 10.0 and Android 5.0.
- You can record your all-day movement with just one click.
- Get fast notifications with a smart notification system.
- it is waterproofing, you can wear the watch in the rain or swimming pool as well.
A special design on the list of best smartwatches, Fire-Boltt features a 1.69” display. The external body is made of metal, and the screen has a 2D display. With lots of features, this is surely the best smartwatch. the best fitness smartwatch in India.
Features:- 1.69’’ HD Color Display, 8 Sports Modes, 270mAh Battery, 47g Super Lightweight, IPX7 Rating.
The reasons why Fire-Boltt is one of the best smartwatches in India.
- The SpO2 technology is indeed at its best.
- The display supports taps and swipes.
- It is full touch and features a sleek metal body.
- Is it raining outside? Worry not! The watch reaches with IPX7 water resistance.
- The watch features a range of fitness monitoring segments to track all your activities.
We hope you would love this post; Yes or No, share your opinions in the comment box. Which is the best smartwatch in India? We have shortlisted some options based on their features.
The best smartwatch under 5000 in India, the Realme Watch S sports a smart design with a thin bezel display. The graceful silicone strap with a circular watch dial gives it a modern look. Realme smartwatch is our best pick if you are looking for a traditional smartwatch in India.
Features:- 1.3” 2.5D LCD, 16 Sports Modes, 390mAh Battery, 48g lightweight, IP68 Rating.
The reasons why Realme is one of the best smartwatches in India.
- It comes with a 2.5D LCD screen.
- The watch has over 16 awesome sports modes.
- It reaches with a powerful battery backup.
- It reaches with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 shield.
- you can take it in water fearlessly.
5. Amazfit Bip U Pro:-
Amazfit Bip U Pro is the finest smartwatch in India. It was launched in April 2021 and is available in two colours: Black and Green. Loaded with impressive features, it is the best smartwatch under 5000 for iOS and Android.
Features:- 1.43” transflective colour display, 60+ Sports Modes, 200mAh Battery, 31g lightweight, IP67 Rating.
The reasons why Amazfit Bip U Pro is one of the best smartwatches in India.
- Sleep rate monitoring.
- Blood-oxygen level measurement.
- Customizable 50+ watch faces.
- PTI health check system.
- Build-in Alexa.
This list will help you shortlist the best smartwatch in India. Let us know which smartwatch you think has the most exciting segments and should be qualifying for our upcoming list.