A lot many people ask why to Hire Angular Developers, when ionic, React, and Vue is reliable web development partners in crime. Well, why not?
Angular is suitable for maintaining web infrastructures with ease. It is built on MVC architecture. It follows HTML and its extensions (directives) for that responsive and dynamic effect. It synchronizes modules and views to follow DOM methodology and improvises testability and performance. It also features two-way data binding, MVC structure, templates, dependency injections, testing features, and directives.
Angular applications can scale from single-developer applications to enterprise-level applications. Resultant applications are easy to update with the least effort.
It serves as the presentation layer (view) or the user interface and user experience of the applications written in Node.js, PHP, and .Net. It renders HTML and CSS.
Angular applications rank high on search engines, with a high potential to get indexed early on.
On the productivity front, Angular features templates that quickly create user interface (UI) views with powerful template syntax. Angular uses command-line interface tools for fast development and testing. The integrated development environment is quick enough to catch errors. Angular’s Karma facilitates unit testing. Angular’s intuitive API helps in raising high performance and complex animation timelines. Angular can be used to create accessible applications with ARIA-enabled components, developer guides, and test infrastructure.
What are the responsibilities of an Angular.js developer?
- Previous experience in web development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering (BTech, BCA, BA (CA))
- Proficiency in writing cross-browser compatible code
- They must be aware of Node Package Manager (npm), and Angular Command line interface (CLI) to ensure that they follow web development best practices (add new components, services, modules)
- Angular requires developers to know the basics of HTML, CSS, JS, and XML to create functional apps, and render in a browser. The main idea behind this is that frameworks are here for a while, while basic building blocks are here to stay.
- Additionally, they must know TypeScript. It gives the ability to confidently refactor the code, take advantage of strong typing, reduce bugs in any large codebase, and evolve according to the user’s needs.
- Angular bundles with RxJS (library for reactive programming) to make HTTP requests for data and provide consistent API to perform asynchronous tasks.
- GIT lets Angular web developers experiment with new application features, new coding techniques, and proof of concept that is useful for end users
- Also, a degree in RESTful API integration – requests to GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE data.
- It is good to know adjacent technologies – Node and Webpack to make the app development process easier and more effective.
- Google offers long-term support (LTS) to Angular.
- Typescript fuels Angular and compiles existing code. It ensures improved navigation, auto-completion, and refactoring services.
- Angular makes use of HTML to define the user interface of the application with directives – ng-app, ng-repeat, ng-model, and forms control.
- It simplifies PWA and SPA development.
- Angular ensures easy development as it prevents the need for unnecessary code by using MVC architecture.
- Angular organizes the code components into buckets or modules (components, pipes, directives, or services).
- Angular code is consistent and easy to test. It ensures reusability, simplified unit testing, improved readability, and ease of maintenance.
- And many more features that make it work across all platforms – web, native mobile, mobile web, and native desktop. web workers and server-side rendering let angular applications achieve maximum speed. They are scalable, and capable of meeting huge requirements by building data models on RxJs, immutable.js, or another push mode.
- Lastly, even if we skip the details, it is essential to discern that Angular lets’s build features quickly with simple and declarative templates. It extends the template language with its own components and a wide range of components.
- Google Marketing Platform
- Deutsche Bank Developer Portal
- Microsoft Office Home
By far we know the importance of Angular, why it is so popular, and what skills should web developers possess to become Angular developers, now, here are the steps that aspiring Angularjs developers must follow to become proficient:
- Learn Typescript
- Research online resources pertaining to angular web development
- Take classes
- Practice hard!
- Join a community like GitHub, watch for libraries and repositories
Additionally, loads of Angular Development tutorials are available at Udemy and Simplilearn by the name of (1) Angular – The Complete Guide, (2) the complete angular course: Beginner to advanced, (3) Angular Fundamentals by Pluralsight, (4) An Angular 5 Tutorial: Step by Step Guide to Your First Angular App, (5) Complete Angular tutorial for Beginners by TekTutorialsHub, plus many more!
Angular is already a leader in web development, if combined with incredible technology and practical features, it can be used to develop next-generation projects. Angular developers are in high demand as Angular websites are able to perform on high loads. It is useful for progressive web apps and single-page application development. Overall, it eases the development process and has a powerful community, handy functionality, detailed documentation, and multiple third-party services for simplified development. Web development companies in India freely experiment with HTML and attributes and independently innovate with the web development process. They test, construct and inject and do just about anything with the one.